Top 6 best android hacking apps in 2020
Top 6 best android hacking apps | Android has become the top mobile operating system. We have seen the growth of Android user. Also the great rise in Android hacking apps for rooted or non-rooted Android devices. In this article we have mentioned top 5 best hacking apps for an android device which is not legal according to different countries cyber law, rules and regulation so use these apps on your own risk.
Disclaimer: We have posted this article only for education purpose. We don’t support any illegal activities.
5. Shark for Root
6. Wi-Fi Kill
Now we will discuss some major points for these above android applications. So let’s get started.
1. AndroiRAT: AndroRAT stands for Android and RAT (Remote Administrative Tools). This hacking tool was released a long time ago. This app was released as a client/server application. The main purpose of this application is to gain access to the android device remotely and fetch the information. This Android app runs as a service right after the boot. So, users don’t need to interact with the service. So the app provides you with the ability to trigger the server connection by a call or SMS system. The main features of this application to collect pieces of information such as Call logs, allowed you to monitor messages secretly, Sending texts, making phone calls, taking pictures from that phone’s camera, opening the URL in the default browser and many more. Find the APK/Download link of this app here — AndroRAT
2. Hackode: The second entry of the top hacking tools of 2018-2019 is Hackode. It is the application having multiple collections of tools for ethical hackers. In the app, there are three modules — Reconnaissance, Scanning, Security Feed — available in the application. With this app, you will get many functions like Google hacking, SQL Injection, MySQL Server, Whois, Scanning, DNS lookup, IP, MX Records, DNS Dif, Security RSS Feed, Exploits etc. So we found this application is the great Android hacking application to get started with and it doesn’t ask for your private information to operate. Isn’t it great? Find the APK/Download link of Hackode here — Hackode
3. zANTI: It is great and reputed hacking suit by Zimperium. This software comes with multiple tools that will be great to use and for testing to new users. This toolkit allows you or IT administrator to the simulated advance hacking environment to detect new malicious techniques. It is to be called that brings the power of Backtrack on your Android device. The various modules in the app are network mapping, port discovery, sniffing, packet manipulation, DoS, MITM, and more.
Find the APK/Download link to this app here — zANTI
4. FaceNiff: This is the top and most popular hacking app that allows you to sniff your wifi network traffics. This tool is widely used to snoop into people’s Facebook, Twitter and other social media websites using your Android device
. This is hackers favourite tools to steals your data, cookies from WiFi network and gives an attacker unauthorized access to a victim’s account. Find the APK/Download link of FaceNiff here — FaceNiff
5. Shark for Root: This application is an advanced tool for security experts and hackers. This tool works as a traffic snipper and works on Wi-Fi, 3G, and FroYo tethered mode. One can also use the TCP dump command for this free hacking app for rooted Android devices.
Find the APK/Download link of this app here — Shark For Root
6. Wi-FI kill: This is a great hacking tool for rooted Android devices. Using this tool, one can disable a device’s internet connection if it’s connected to your network. In reality, it blocks the packet data going to a device. Thanks to its simple interface, any novice user can use this Android hacking app. Find the APK/Download link here — WiFi Kill
Hope you guys enjoyed:
. For new Updates Keep in touch