Which SEO tricks are better for 2020? SEO is the art or knowledge of driving traffic to your websites from the different search engines like google, bing.
|Best SEO strategies in 2020|
Which SEO tricks are better for 2020?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization means it’s the art or knowledge of driving traffic to your websites from the different search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Google, Yahoo, and other search engines changing their ranking algorithms every year to get better results for the users. Just like each year this year they also bring some major changes in their rule that even build a past flourishing SEO web site currently a failure. You need to consider the following factors when you do SEO in 2020.
Also Read: Top best free SEO tools
- Try to remove all the duplicate content on your website and do better technical SEO. This will improve your ranking in search engines.
- In new ranking factors search engines now also consider the age of the domain. E.g. they will prefer a 10 years old domain on 10 months old domain if all the other factors considered the same.
- With the more users using mobile now search engines rank higher those websites which are mobile-friendly/responsive.
- Revise your content and keep it up to date frequently.
- Quality back-links are primary metric search engines used to rank websites. So try to have good quality backlinks for your web pages.
- Security also comes into consideration since 2018 when ranking a website so use SSL as all secure websites use it.
- Page loading speed should be good. Search engines rank those site higher who has better page loading speed than others.
- Social signals also play a vital role in the ranking of your website. So make sure you have a presence on all or most social media platforms and have linked your website to them.
Top 6 SEO trends
|Think New SEO techniques for 2020|
Top SEO trends that would affect your web ranking in 2020
Most important SEO tricks in 2020
1. Provide relevant data which your audience wants
If we follow the recent Google Algorithm Updates, it has been found that keyword usage or stuffing in the content will not bring good rankings conversion and. Presently, it has been verified that the search engine giant is looking to deliver the right message to the right audience.
2. Mobile indexing at a high level of SEO trend
Getting started from 2018, mobile-first classification got flagged wherever the websites besides their mobile versions were welcome along. Being wealthy with high-quality content, AMP version compatibility may be a should for any web site to survive during this competitive era and take over its competitors.
Learn about Mobile SEO is important: WhyMobile SEO
3. The loading speed of the web-pages
The first impression is the last impression. So instead of hampering the mood of your website visitor with the slow loading speed of your website, you must try to optimize your Website Speed, Site Performance, etc. Check & resolve elements like First Contentful Paint and First Input Delay, Speed Index, First CPU Idle, Time to Interactive, and Estimated Input Latency that improves the loading speed of the page to generate better results.
4. Try to include video content for better encouraging conversion
Including the video content in your, the strategy will be one of the top SEO trends of 2020. Video content marketing has the power of making your customers stay tuned with the content it displays. The best video content includes the storyline of the incidence and situations that can be linked to your audience.
5. Welcome the dawn of Voice Search Strategy
With the prominence of artificial intelligence known as AI and chatbots in the main domain, voice search is the latest entry in the SEO trends. Clubbing up real-life examples of voice searches like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Cortana, Siri, and Google Assistant, user experience has incarnated with such communicable devices.
6. Rich content for the snippet
If you want that your content should come on the first position in search engines then you need to note some of the points. This can only be possible if you set a definite pattern which the Search Engine follows:
Monitor the relevancy of the heading matching with the content as well as SEO title
Set up the Structure Data with the proper standard
Keep up-to-date about the Latest Google Updates
Use of proper keywords
Good meta description
Include your brand in the SEO title
Always follow the Search Engines Guidelines