SEO tactics and methods | Hello, guys, I’m back with another interesting topic. In this article, we will discuss:
SEO Tactics and methods.
First of all, let’s start with ‘What is SEO and how it works ?‘ The answer is simple and maybe you already know the answer.
Search Engine Optimization ‘ is the process of getting traffic for free, organic, editorial or natural search results on the search engine for our websites. SEO is simply quality control for our website. Without quality content, you can not rank your website in many years. Search Engine May target different kinds of search, including local search, image search, news or text search, video search, etc. Employing sound of “search engine optimization strategies” will help to position your website properly to be found whenever people need your site, your site must be on the top in search engine like Google, Bing, etc.
Search Engine Optimization or SEO techniques are classified into two broad categories, they are: white hat vs black hat SEO
|Black Hat SEO Vs. White Hat SEO|
- White Hat SEO:– ‘White hat SEO’ is the technique that all the search engines recommend as part of legal and good design. This technique works to get traffic organically, so there is no risk of decreasing ranking in search results.
- Black Hat SEO:-‘Black Hat SEO’ techniques or method that any of the search engines do not approve and attempt to minimize the effect of. Because the Black technique is not legal, this is the third way to get quick and unreliable traffics on your website. For this reason, search engines don’t allow black hat SEO. Black Hat SEO is also called spamdexing.
White Hat SEO
SEO tactics or methods are considered as ‘White Hat SEO‘ with the following features:
- White Hat SEO confirms and follows all the search engine guidelines.
- This technique does not involve any type of deception.
- This method ensures that your content on the search engine indexes, and subsequently ranks, then the same content a user will see in the future.
- We have to ensure the content on your website should have created for users and not just for the search engine. It means if your content is not liked by the user and you just using clickbait titles to attract users then it will provide a bad impact on your web ranking.
- Always make sure that you have a good quality of web pages, which means web pages must be clean and easily readable.
- It ensures the availability of good and useful content on your web pages.
So for these reasons, always follow the white hat SEO tactics and do not try to fool your genuine website visitors. So, always be honest with your output and you will get something more in the future.
Spamdexing or Black Hat SEO
SEO tactics or methods are considered as ‘Black Hat SEO or spamdexing‘ with the following features:
- In this method attempting to rank improvements that are not allowed or prevented by search engines or involve deception.
- Redirecting visitors from a web page that is built for the search engine to one that is more human-friendly.
- Redirecting users to a web page that was the difference from the page the search engines ranked.
- Cloaking SEO, it means serving one version of a page to search engine bots and another version to human visitors.
- Meta tag stuffing, It means repeating the keywords in the meta tags and using the keywords which are not related to your website content.
- Keyword Stuffing, It can be described as calculating the placement of keywords within the web pages to raise the keyword variety, counts and density of the web page.
- Doorway or Gateway Pages, Creating low-quality web pages that contents but are instead stuffed with very similar keywords and phrases.
- Page Hijacking, Creating a rough copy of a popular or ranked website that shows similar content to the original to a web crawler but redirects web surfers to the unrelated or malicious, spamming website is called page hijacking.
We will try to understand about off-page SEO techniques and on-page SEO techniques in future days.
Thanks for visiting and if you like this article please share and comment on your view on black hat SEO and white hat SEO. Which method will you follow? Share your knowledge as well in the comment section.