Learn HyperText Markup Language (HTML) for free
Learn HyperText Markup Language | HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language for creating websites. HTML is the standard markup language. Many people think it as programming language actually the truth is different. HTML is popular as markup language. HTML supports every kind of Programming language such as PHP, JAVA, .NET etc.
All the HTML elements are the building blocks of HTML pages. HTML elements are represented by tags.
Basic structure of HTML:
<head><title>Hello this is ElightTechncial</title>
<h1> All the content placed in the body section. </h1>
<h2> This is heading two </h2>
To know more please watch videos posted below.
- <!DOCTYPE html> Defines HTML Document type.
- <html> Root Element of HTML
- <head> Contains meta information about webpage
- <title> Specifies title of webpages
- <body> Contains Contents of website
- <h1> Defines large heading
- <p> Define paragraph of content.