How to Make Money Online Start a blog in 2020?
Make Money Online Start a blog |Being a blogger is one of the easiest ways to make money from your home. Unlike any other job, if you are blogging from home. So you don’t need to work for the whole day. You can do it whenever you are free.
You can work at any time of the day with ease. But beware blogging takes more time you assume before it starts making money for you.
earn from blog | So I would like to suggest you jump into this field slowly. If you have another job, don’t quit it. You can start part-time with your blog to make some extra money from home in free time.
Once it is on the stage where it is earning you more than your comfortable limits, Then it’s the best time to turn into full-time blogging mode.
how I earn money from blogging | Blogging is suitable for those people who love to write and would like to share their knowledge and expertise with the world.
The only required skill is the ability to express knowledge in writing with simpler yet efficient way, So others can easily understand.
Time Required For Starting A Blog:-
how to start a blog | The time required only depends upon your level of expertise if you are an expert you can easily start your blogging within few hours and you can easily rank your blog on the google search engine. For a complete beginner, a day or two would be sufficient because you have to make mind on your theme and articles.
|Money making tips for blogger|
Here are some tips for Blogger;
- Start a blog on something in which you are really interested, so you can easily write articles.
- You have to limit your blog on a particular domain. Don’t put multiple domains on one blog. For example, if you are writing about technology-related stuff, so you don’t mix other field’s content like traveling, fashion, etc.
- Using your experience, try to write unique content.
- be committed to your blog. A blog is like a relationship with someone. Give it some love, and it will flourish. Ignore it you will die a death.
- Think about style, content, audience, and their interest, etc. Look at the other people who are already what you are plan to do next. Ask your self some of these questions:
- How will I stand out from the crowd?
- Why do I want to do this?
- What’s my unique selling point?
- What can I say that hasn’t already been said?
- Don’t criticize other brands or bloggers just give some genuine tips. Remember what goes around comes around.
- Always be open-minded and willing to collaborate with other creatives. You will meet some fantastic and awe-inspiring peoples around the world.
How to monetize:-
You can monetize your blog by recommending products or services related to your blog’s topics either by writing informative content or placing some ads banner on your blog’s relevant pages. You can earn a handsome commission when a person buys a product that recommended by you on your blogs.
Another way is you can place Google Adsense ads on your blog to make more money.